Screen Clinical Pharmacists and Nurses
About the role: We have exciting opportunities for clinical pharmacists and / or Nurses to join our expanding team. Our clinical improvement projects are designed to help GP practices improve patient outcomes across different therapeutic areas. This is delivered by our pharmacists and nurses conducting high quality clinical audits resulting in therapeutic and management recommendations in line with local, national and international guidelines. Full time, part time and sessional posts available.
The role will give you autonomy and responsibility for the delivery of all clinical and reporting functions relating to the successful completion of our clinical reviews, as well as helping us search and develop potential future opportunities.
- To provide a highly professional, ethical and quality service to GP practices by delivering clinical improvement projects within the framework of our company protocols to enhance patient care
- To always maintain the highest levels of professional conduct
- To plan and prioritise clinical projects and company workload
- To consistently apply all information governance and company policies
- To work as part of our team and contribute to the future development of our clinical services and company strategies
- To constantly act in a reliable and professional manner and fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the company
- To develop awareness of the company and establish long lasting customer relationships
- To complete CPD relevant to the company’s current clinical activity
- To become fully competent in all practice clinical systems
- This is a field-based role with local travel involved.
- 2 years experience
- A current driving licence with no more than 6 points
- IT literate with strong analytical skills
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Innovative and creative
- Effective communication skills
Above average salary, travel expenses, mobile phone, laptop. Personal and professional development including clinical diplomas, systems training and commercial awareness.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org